Friday, May 3, 2013

Trying again...

Ok, so the past few weeks have been pretty quiet. Two weeks ago we were out at my in-laws doing demolition, needless to say that weekend I am sure I burned sufficient calories. I also pulled my back again, what can I say swinging a crowbar and sledge over the weekend can be dangerous. I have not been good with getting my workouts in as I have been focused on school and trying to reorganize our house. School was successful, the house has been only partially successful.

On Facebook the other day my cousin posted this challenge.


I decided I should try it... So today I printed it off and taped it to my bedroom wall along with this one.


I successfully managed the first day. I may have to drop one, but I am going to try to accomplish both at the same time.

Updates will follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment