Monday, April 15, 2013

A quick post for a Monday

Weekends are not the best workout times for me. I haven't yet been able to convince Lyle to do this workout with me, so rather than breaking up the middle of our days I frequently skip workouts on the weekend. Eventually I will get better at this. I got back to the Brazilian butt workout this morning, and I am making progress. I added a 5lb dumbbell to my pliĆ© squat, my form has greatly improved on my floor exercises (I no longer lean as much), and I made it to the end of the side lunges. I will admit the frog jumps severely strain my stamina but I  determined to make it through the entire workout so I will continue to progress at my slow pace :)

Happy Monday to all and I hope you have less snow that we do, it prohibits my outdoor walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment