Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Wednesday

So I took a few days off to let my back recover and to get through a stats assignment. Today I met with my stats study group so that is mostly out of the way so I can focus on other things for a few days. I wish there was a way to track the calories I burn through mental work...

So today I gave another shot at the BBWO... and I got a little further. My legs still feel like jell-o, but this time I got through all of the frog jumps and half of the side lunges. One of these days I will get to the end of set one, it may take me months to get through three sets but I am going to keep on trying until I reach that goal.

Speaking of goals, I need to lose about 40lbs. My first goal is to get back under 200, if I am lucky I might reach that by the end of the month. I will keep you posted.

I am also trying to increase my water intake again, so this means bringing my cool starbucks water cup home and tracking what I am drinking. On the plus side I have had no Coke for a few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment